Dani Tanzella is a Pacific Northwest artist
who traveled from the Arizona desert, bringing her Southwestern spirit along for the ride.
Her passion is to create beautiful music and cultivate a conversation with her audience.
New Album Coming Summer 2018!
Featured in the new 2018 documentary
"Solo: The Evolution of the One Man Band"!!!
An Artrepreneur Production by Billy Dimes
See the interview about the film here:
Or pre-order the DVD and other "Solo" merch here:
* March 17th Portland Women's Expo 2-5pm
* May 12th Chehalem Flats Lavender Farm
* May 20th Vancouver Farmer's Market 11:00-2:00pm
* June 23rd St. John's Farmer's Market 9:00-11:00am
* July 8th Vancouver Farmer's Market 11:00-2:00pm
* TBA Portland Wed/Sat Market
* TBA Lavender Festival at Chehalem Flats
* TBA Sundays Kruger's Wine Bar at Sauvie's Island 3-6pm
(Check back for more 2018 Spring/Summer Shows)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for booking
A little about me...
Cycles are found all around us: birth and death, predator and prey, karma, the lessons that show up again and again in our lives, our meditations. For me, looping is a small scale version of these cycles. I hope to tap into the bigger picture and create connection by using my instruments and loops, because that is what it is all about: connection, love.
After an injury, I was unable to play my instruments the way I once could and I had to find other ways to get music into the world. I began using an old loop machine I had acquired many years earlier and eventually, everything clicked into place. I found I could use this technology and layers of sounds to not only make up for my deficiencies, but also create more power and depth in my songs.